Sunday, July 7, 2013

Music

I know that I have done several posts on music but its such an integral part of my life that I can't seem to shy away from it.

Again, I am going to mention Kip Moore's "Hey Pretty Girl" it seems to be heading up the charts and its on the radio so very often. I know it sounds silly but I can't help but think Chase has had something to do with that, a constant reminder of him in these recent months. I know its completely illogical but nothing about what's happened these last few months seems very logical.

It funny how nearly every song I hear brings a memory. Good or bad. Too many songs to count can be linked to my previous life. Even new songs.

I went for almost a month only listening to church music because the memories were just too painful, but not feeling them not connecting to the music in such a personal way was painful too.

Oh to find a happy medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment