Saturday, July 13, 2013

Unbelievable

My in-laws are living through Hell.

Chase's younger brother, Eric passed away July 11, 2013. Four months and one day after his older brother.

Eric was a kind-hearted man and loving father. He loved his children and enjoyed playing with his nieces and nephews. Watching him play basketball with his brothers was always entertaining and he always had something to say about everything.  The first time I met him was at a Superbowl party, he had built a mock up of the Superbowl trophy and brought it with him. It was always exciting to see what he would do next.

We are all devastated by his loss... but his parents... how they are still breathing is beyond me. I really do not think that anyone should ever have to go through this Hell, let alone twice in a lifetime and then twice in four months of each other! My heart breaks for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment