Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summertime

Well the day that I thought this child would arrive has come and gone, a whole week past what I expected. I guess he is teaching me a lesson in patience and God's time, which really is not a lesson I thought I was in need of, since I thought I had a pretty good grasp on the fact that I am not in control in any way, shape, or form. I do however have a promise from the doctor that this child will arrive by Tuesday, and if not he will induce Tuesday morning and I will have him in my arms by Tuesday night.

Its been a busy summer, Grace has been on several adventures she has taken swimming lessons, attended gymnastics and gotten to spend lots of time playing with cousins and friends.  Henry has had surgery, worked hard at talking and is loving his new mobility. He does NOT enjoy the splash pad or anything to do with water unless its contained in a bathtub.

We attended the Gale Family (Chase's Mom) Reunion last week and the kids enjoyed fishing, eating watermelon and just playing with cousins.


Henry and Grace are pretty good friends and if one does it the other quickly follows suit.



No comments:

Post a Comment