Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Questions

I have been questioning everything and really missing my Sweetheart.  

I don't know if its a faith issues or just part of the grieving process, but feeling as though he is just gone is so incredibly difficult.  Each day that passes it feels as though the life I once knew is so much further away and although it was not perfect it was a dream compared to what I now suffer through. I know that sounds very negative and I should really be looking forward to exciting things that are yet to come but not having Chase to look forward to them with is heartbreaking.

I have been searching for some reprieve something to show me that he's not just gone.  Because right now in these past few days it feels like that's all it is. That he's just gone. 

Right now things just feel so empty.  I hate it! 

I was browsing Pinterest just killing time when I came across this: 

"Sometimes I feel I lack faith in the eternities, when I grieve. And then I remember this precious moment of President Hinckley grieving his beloved Marjorie, and I remember that love means missing them in the mean time."

Something to ponder on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment