Saturday, April 13, 2013

Till My Last Day

Last November Chase and I attended a concert. Kip Moore, Justin Moore, and Eric Church. It was quite the experience, he had never taken me to a real concert before. I listened to all the performers prior to the concert and Chase studied via Spotify, but while at the concert he discovered that he really enjoyed Justin Moore.  He even hollered and cheered!

Chase often sent me songs on Spotify as a way of "dedicating" them to me. I have an entire play list. Some songs I really enjoy, others not so much. Tonight as the kids were eating dinner and I had that play list going this song came.


I know that Chase loved me till his last day, his last words to me in fact were "Emily, I love you." I am pretty sure he still does even though his last day on earth has passed, I am sure he's still out there. Hopefully, loving me as much as I'm still loving him.

No comments:

Post a Comment